Having regular maintenance check ups on your system will ensure that your heating and cooling systems will run efficiently saving you money on your energy bills. Regular maintenance will also extend the life of your units.
During these inspections, proper operation of the equipment is checked and verified. Below is an example of all the services performed on your heating and air conditioning units during your annual inspection:
- Inspecting filters – cleaning and/or replacing if necessary
- Checking operating temperatures.
- Checking amperage draw
- Checking for refrigerant leaks
- Cleaning and calibrating controls
- Oiling and greasing motors
- Checking indoor and outdoor coils
- Cleaning condensate drain lines